Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Double grooves

From: Sam Warren <I_SW@zis.ziff.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 1995 15:04:37 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Double grooves
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

>Double groove records are usually very rare, and as far as I know
>these 3 (4) are the only ones ever made. But I could be wrong, if
>anyone knows I'm wrong, please enlighten me. (I'm somewhat of a
>record collector... :-)

One of the Monty Python records had an entire side that was double grooved. It
was either _Another Monty Python Album_ or _Matching Tie and Handkerchief_.

Also, there's a compilation of material by Laurie Anderson, William S.
Burroughs and John Giorno (sp?) called _You're The One I Want To Spend My Money
With_. At least I *think* that's the title. I had to part with this years ago
(don't ask), so I can only count on my memory (not the greatest).

-Sam