Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

FOR SALE!!!

From: Donald Jay Kulpa <dk141093@oak.cats.ohiou.edu>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 1995 23:40:07 -0500
Subject: FOR SALE!!!
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

For Sale:
        One slightly used (near mint-condition) KAte Bush fan who's stressed,
overworked, lonely, broke and tired.  He also enjoys Tori Amos, REM, Nine
Inch Nails ;), walks on the beach, cigarettes, Absolutely Fabulous, being catty
and having fun.
        He also ahs a nasty habit of luring dumb preppie-type people in with
the duet part of "Get out of My house" and going on to be friends with the ones
who still like Kate after they hear the Animal shreiks.
        If interested, please place any and all bids to:
        Jay at  dk141093@oak.cats.ohiou.edu

        And beyond that, we'll "Leave It Open!"

                                bye;)