Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tape tree kudos / - X ~

From: "Baxter, Jim" <baxterj@wdni.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 95 14:57:00 PST
Subject: Tape tree kudos / - X ~
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@uunet.uu.net>
Encoding: 12 TEXT

I must take this chance to officially de-lurk and once again thank all
individuals involved in the LoveHounds Collection.  Words cannot
describe my gratitude to those spent their time to make it happen.

JimB
 - x ~

P.S. I've always used the above to denote TLTCTC, namely because they
look similar to the symbols drawn in the movie.  Unfortunately, there is
no sideways curve.  However, I see several different ones listed in the
faq.  Maybe we should standardize on one and become ISO-9000 certified :)