Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Why would Kate?...

From: S.L.Fagg@bnr.co.uk (Nightwol)
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 1995 10:57:46 +0000
Subject: Re: Why would Kate?...
To: kl7@rahul.net
Cc: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net (Love Hounds)

At  9:33 pm 5/2/95 -0500, Roy Sette wrote:
>Why would Kate do a video with Larry Adler of the song "The Man I Love"?
>I saw this yesterday on TV to my utter bewilderment.  Someone please
>explain.

Well, the song was released as a single in the UK, so I suspect that is the
source of the video you saw.  As for why KaTe agreed to take part in the
"Glory of Gerswhin" project, maybe she recognises that Gershwin wrote a lot
of excellent songs,

--
Steve Fagg  a.k.a.  Nightwol   ( 'phone: +44-1279-402437 )
( s.l.fagg@bnr.co.uk (work) nightwol@dircon.co.uk (home) )

*** We tried to add it all up and got merely sunrise.  ***
*** Try putting that in a letter to someone in exile.  ***