Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-05 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate prints

From: Sharon_Bailey@nugraphix.com (Sharon Bailey)
Date: 05 Feb 1995 19:16:55 -0000
Subject: Kate prints
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

I'm interested in acquiring a couple of things:
In the booklet that accompanies This Woman's Work, there is a still from
Running Up That Hill that I find to be quite stunning. I would like to get a
larger version of that, suitable for framing, but I'm not sure where I would
find it. I am also on the hunt for the poster from The Ninth Wave. I have one
but it is in awful condition.
If anyone out there knows where in Canada, Ontario, Toronto (preferably) I
could order these prints please let me know.
Thanks very much!

Sharon Bailey

- sent via an evaluation copy of BulkRate (unregistered).

				The views expressed in this message are those of the author(s) only.
This message was sent via nuNet Alpha * a nugraphix service @ (416) 665-5541
     nugraphix communications - "where success requires a nu approach"
    Online information systems  -  Electronic brochures  -  Multimedia.