Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hymn to Your Beauty

From: nobody@nando.net
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 95 11:19:55 EST
Subject: Hymn to Your Beauty

Dearest Love-Hounds,

I vowed that I would dedicate my powers
To thee and thine--have I not kept the vow?
With beating heart and streaming eyes, even now
I call the phantoms of a thousand newbies hours
Each from his voiceless love-pup: they have in visioned bowers
Of strange zeal or love's delight
Outwatched with me the devoted night
They know that never joy illumed my fingers
Unlinked with hope that thou wouldst free
Your Love-Hounds T-Shirt from a dark slavery

Yours wonderfully,

Kate

Want to send a love note back to your beloved? Use the URL:

http://www.nando.net/toys/cyrano.html