Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

thoughts

From: Donald Jay Kulpa <dk141093@oak.cats.ohiou.edu>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 1995 20:27:44 -0500
Subject: thoughts
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi guys-
        just checking in with a few words... unfortunately, no wisdom is
involved...
        A) touring/moments of pleasure:  if someone died during the preparation
of a tour that would happen to further my career, and create my performance
art... I don't think I'd tour again, would you?
        B) pornography:  all of the truly sexy people I've met in my life
wouldn't fit into any of the standards of pornography, so I've never been
terribly interested in it.  You can do things between two minds that blows all
of those airbrushed pix away...
        C) Under the Ivy:  I've never even heard it!  God I hate my life
sometimes...  (sorry guys, I love KT, but I'm a loser thru and thru)
        D) tapes and t-shirts:  Maybe we should all get together and just make
more... suely, with the top of the pops appearance, and TLTCTC, a new tape
could be compiled?  It's too much work unless there would be a consensus
though.
                and what about "The LoveHounds T-Shirt:  Part 2?"
               just people submitting art alone would be half the fun...
        just think of the art we could generate for a compiled magazine, and
for the net?

        Sorry I've gone on so long... just thoughts...
        -j.
--
XOXOXOXOX  JAY KULPA  dk141093@oak.cats.ohiou.edu  (614)597.9397 XOXOXOXOXOXO
Razors pain you- Rivers are Damp- Acids stain you- and Drugs cause cramp.