Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Tape Tree SVHS tapes up for grabs

From: vans@usaferam.af.mil (GS-13e Van E. Smith;USAFE CSS/PRC;480-6690;DEROS)
Date: Tue Jan 31 20:43:00 1995
Subject: Tape Tree SVHS tapes up for grabs
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hello Love-Hounds,

I have a set of master copies of the past year's Tape Tree tapes,
in Super VHS format.  I am unable to watch them, as I do not have
Super VHS access.  And it costs a *BUNDLE* to convert them.  Therefore
I am giving in and offering them to any of you who wants them.  I'm
only asking that you fork over the postage.

Contact me directly through any of the email addresses below, not through
RMG, as I am not currently receiving the digests.   <sniff>

um, anyone got an extra copy of regular VHS tapes available?  I'm dying
to watch the things!  Of COURSE I'd be willing to supply tapes and
postage     :-)

Van

P.S.  The S-VHS tapes go to whoever replys first. They are *NOT* for "sale".