Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New Hound Seeks Old Tricks

From: dsearch@aol.com (DSearch)
Date: 31 Jan 1995 08:33:24 -0500
Subject: New Hound Seeks Old Tricks
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: root@aol.net

I'm a relative newcomer to this board, but I've been a fan since her SNL
appearance.  I do follow Kate's folder in AOL and a poster there suggested
I post here to obtain a copy of the two two-hour tapes known collectively
as the "Love-Hounds Collection".

If anyone out there with access to 2 HiFi VCRs would be kind enough to
copy these tapes for me, it would be greatly appreciated.  I would of
course provide blank tapes, shipping envelope, mailing label, postage,
and/or whatever else would make the task as hassle-free as possible.  All
I need now is to catch someone in a charitable mood!  :)
Thanks for taking the time to read this -- perhaps in the future there'll
be some way I can reciprocate.

--David
  DSearch@aol.com

P.S.  Can anyone tell me how to "subscibe" to this?
        (I know, jeesh, what a newbie! :D  )