Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: pornography/Playboy/Penthouse

From: "Forward, Jonathan" <JForward@SITGBSD1.TELECOM.com.au>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 95 08:40:00 AES
Subject: Re: pornography/Playboy/Penthouse
To: "rec.music.gaffa" <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>
Encoding: 15 TEXT

 Terribly sorry to have said a single bad word about these pinnacles of
 twentieth century American literature and bastions of American manhood.
 Also must apologize to anyone who put a lot of time and effort into
 replying to anything I said, as I deleted all messages with pertinent
 subject lines first thing this morning. Who knows but someone may
 actually have agreed with me somewhere in that lot, but it's not worth
 the aggravation in order to find out.

TSB, Adelaide Australia
 "Democratic, clean and lawful
  Awful, awful, awful, awful." - Michael Leunig