Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Happy Rhodes Live

From: THE OLIVE-LOAF VIGILANTE <METH@delphi.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 1995 14:11:35 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Happy Rhodes Live
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net, fte@yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au

Hi!

Just saw in the Village Voice that Happy Rhodes will be performing at the
Bottom Line in New York City on Friday, February 24, 1995 as part of WFUV's
"Required Listening" series.  It will only be a 25 minute set, but it will
be great!  (Also on the bill are Pete and Maura Kennedy, Barbara Kessler, and
Kyle Davis.)  Shows are at 7:30 and 10:00 PM, and tickets are $12.50 each.
Not sure when they go on sale, though I'm sure it'll be soon if they're not
available already.

Note: I got this from an ad, and haven't heard confirmation from Happy's manage-
ment, but it's in print, so something has to be happening!

Just FYI.  I now bring you back to your list in progress.

Meredith
meth@delphi.com