Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-04 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Shirts: Good News and Bad...

From: Mary Helen Sowell <mhs3c@galen.med.virginia.edu>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 1995 16:41:21 GMT
Subject: Shirts: Good News and Bad...
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@murdoch.acc.virginia.edu

Steve, who orginally did the shirts, posted an article saying
that the only source for the now apparently limited edition
shirts is from IGG.

"Not so!" Responded the gal who did the second run of the
shirts (same design).  I still have several xxl's left. I will
sell them to anyone who is interested at cost.  After those are
gone, Steve's right in that IGG is the only source for the
shirts.  The shirts run a bit small, so an xxl shouldn't
swallow anyone whole.

If anyone is interested, please e-mail me at
mhs3c@galen.med.virginia.edu.

N.B: Steve did not know I still had some left, so no hostile
content is in any way intended.

Take care,
Faith (who is also using her Christened name of Mary-Helen for
the last time on the net)