Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate duets

From: Aaro.Koskinen@Helsinki.FI (Aaro Koskinen)
Date: 23 Jan 1995 17:20:18 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate duets
To: rec-music-gaffa@news.eunet.fi
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

> I'm wondering if anybody can help me in obtaining the following Kate
> duets:
>
> with Roy Harper   You (the Game, Part II), Once

"You" is currently available on a low-price compilation CD "An
Introduction To Roy Harper" (Science Friction HUCD017).

"Once" is available on the album of the same name (Science Friction
HUCD011). It's not actually a duet, Kate sings only backing vocals,
but it's still a very nice song.

Both CDs are in print. If you can't find them from any shops, try
writing directly to the label (include IRC):
  Science Friction
  3 Norton Park Crescent
  Norton, Sheffield S8 8GN
  UK