Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate duets

From: llovich@aol.com (Llovich)
Date: 21 Jan 1995 12:05:19 -0500
Subject: Re: Kate duets
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@aol.net

>I'm wondering if anybody can help me in obtaining the following Kate
duets:

>with Roy Harper   You (the Game, Part II), Once

>with Zane Griff:  Flowers

>with Big Country: The Seer

>with Go West:     The King Is Dead

>with Alan Stivell: Kimiad

Hey, I have copies of all of these but the Alain Stivell (which should be
easily availble in your local record store in the "folk music of Brittany"
bin) and the Big Country one (which is boring and I refuse to own). But
actually, the only one of these that's a duet is "You" with Roy Harper;
all the others are more like, "Hey Kate, come on in and do some breathy
la-las." In fact, if you're not paying attention, you'll miss her entirely
on "The King is Dead."

BTW, does anyone know if the Zane Griff album "Figures" (from whence comes
"Flowers") is availble on CD?

VanceMan

"Just saying it can even make it happen ...
    All I have to do is say it for you."
-- "Cloudbusting," K. Bush