Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-03 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: "SCOTT E. O'DONNELL, ESQ." <SCOTTO@ernie.mxim.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 1995 3:32:15 -0800 (PST)
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

From:	ERNIE::SCOTTO       "SCOTT E. O'DONNELL, ESQ." 21-JAN-1995 03:28:42.44
To:	IN%"love-hound@uunet.uu.net"
CC:	SCOTTO
Subj:	love-pups!!

	As a real new "newbie", (about two weeks) I would like to second
Connie's suggestion that we use " Love-Pups" for us that just found this
great KT forum.
	About all this flame war stuff that seems to be disgusting all
the new people here, I have one thing to say to those that can't handle it,
"GET OVER IT!!!"
	In the breif time i've been here I haven't seen anything that would
make me want to leave here. There are alot of diffrent opinion out there,
but that is what makes this such an interesting place. I've learned more
about KT in the last two weeks than I have been able to in ten years of
being just a fan, I love it!!!
  				See ya'll

					Scott O'Donnell
					Port., Or

P.S. My opinion may change if I get flamed!! Be Nice please!  ;-)