Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-42 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

WWW and CD-ROMs...

From: uli@zoodle.robin.de (Ulrich Grepel)
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 94 15:59 MET
Subject: WWW and CD-ROMs...
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi!

Browsing through my ever-ongoing discography, this time the song-index, I found
two good names for WWW servers and CD-ROMs. What do you think about these:

WWW:    All We Ever Look For

CD-ROM: Sat In Your Laptop

The latter indicating that on a laptop you normally don't have WWW connectivity ;-)

Bye, and have a Happy New Year,

Uli

P.S.: The next KT-project (after the discography) on my mind is a WWW server, so
hereby I reserve that name!

--
"Ein 32-Bit-Betriebssystem fuer uns?" - "Wozu? Wir haben doch zwei mit 16."
[IBM ad promoting OS/2]