Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-42 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Bjork lyrics please (no Kate KonTenT)

From: chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (chris williams)
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 94 17:55 CST
Subject: Re: Bjork lyrics please (no Kate KonTenT)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

>> Decyphering meaning "type them in from the CD booklet" or meaning
>> "tell what the f**k she means"?
>>
>> anders
>Well, first i need to know what the h*ll she's singing....she has very
>pronounced accent....
>
>As for the meanings...I'll manage. ;-)
>
>BTW, A kind soul e-mailed me and said to check out the ftpsite
>ftp.uwp.edu.

    The Bjork lyrics can be found in the directory
/pub/music/lyrics/b/bjork

    ftp.uwp.edu is often quite busy, but the refusal message lists
several mirror sites. Also, it seems to be set up to allow easier
access via WWW (which uses resources better than standard ftp) so
if you have a Mosiac-type browser or Lynx, give that a try.

    If at first you can't get in, try again. ftp.uwp.edu is one of
the best designed and maintained ftp sites in the world. Dave Datta
does a great job.

                          Chris Williams of
                             Chris'n'Vickie of Chicago
                               chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu (his)