Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-42 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

--- X ) hmmmm....

From: coolgrey7@aol.com (COOLGREY7)
Date: 26 Dec 1994 12:35:11 -0500
Subject: --- X ) hmmmm....
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@aol.net

YIPPEE!!!  Just received TLTCTC for Christmas...

Alas, I'm very disappointed. . . After reading in r.m.gaffa what a great
"film" it was, I put it at the top of my Katemas list. All I saw was a
collection of relatively unremarkable music vids. Did I get the wrong
tape??? I had this impression that it was going to be high art, rather
than an often much too literal interpretation. And I still can't believe
those devil costumes :0, give me a break. Kate should stick to what she
does best and get a professional director to do the films.

Don't think I didn't want it to be good. I've been a kate fan for many
years!

Anyone else dissappointed?