Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe sTuff

From: vans@usaferam.af.mil (GS-13e Van E. Smith;USAFE CSS/PRC;480-6690;DEROS)
Date: Wed Dec 14 21:26:26 1994
Subject: KaTe sTuff
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

First:  With regards to the tarot deck: I'd love to have a deck, if ever
completed.  More power to those who actually would produce it.

2:  Thank you thank you thank you to all involved in the tapetree mopup.
I actually got my mop up tapes (albeit in the wrong format -- anyone
want to exchange S-VHS for VHS? ---- My fault!)

3:   My first Kate:  For me, the intro to Kate was a gradual thing: I was
inundated with Kate music for months by Mike Weaver (thanks Mike!), when
we were next door neighbors at Scott AFB.  Finally, it sunk in and I became
a Konvert, but too late for the Canadian BushCon, which I canceled out of
to my regret, and too late for Mike & I to really explore Kate music
together.  I guess the single song which really hooked me was Night of The
Swallow, although Babooshka and Army Dreamers and December Will Be Magic
Again and Man With the Child In His Eyes and Wuthering Heights had quite
a bit to do with it.

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year to all in rec.music.gaffa.

\/ A /\/