Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Am I too late for Lovehounds

From: toe@BIX.com
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 1994 20:59:27 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Am I too late for Lovehounds
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi,
A friend of mine that doesn't have internet access, gave me this address
from his copy of the Lovehounds Video.  I hope I am writing to the right
address and not to an automatic subscription address (which is what this
address looks like).

I wanted to know if you are still sending out Copies of the Lovehounds
Video.  I have just recently got on the net and didn't see any mention
of what to do to get a copy in rec.music.gaffa.  My wife is a really
big Kate fan and I'd love to give her a copy for her birthday.

If you are still sending copies please e-mail me at
a009605t@bcfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us (not at the address that I'm writing
from) with an address so that I can send you blank tapes.  If you could
do this for me I'd be forever grateful.

Thanking you in advance,
Milton Zak (a009605t@bcfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us)