Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-41 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate file on Sony Server

From: Lisa Arzt <Lisa_Arzt@sonymusic.com>
Date: 12 Dec 94 10:59:44 EDT
Subject: Kate file on Sony Server
To: Love-Hounds <Love-Hounds@UUNET.UU.NET>

For those interested (and thanks to the person who wrote me to suggest this)
the address for the Kate file on the Sony Server is as follows:
http://www.music.sony.com/Music/ArtistInfo/KateBush.html

Or if that's too much to keep track of you can always go to
http://www.sony.com  and go through the entire offerings of the House of Sony,
following your way through from the music category (vs. films or electronics)
to Artist Info. to the B's, etc. It's pretty easy, as you'll see.

Then I'll be interested to hear everyone's take on these mysterious new (?)
photos of Kate that have appeared there!

Lisa