Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Please clear up the US/UK mix someone!

From: Scott Telford <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 1994 12:55:55 GMT
Subject: Re: Please clear up the US/UK mix someone!
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: UseNet News Admin <cnews@dcs.ed.ac.uk>

In article <D0H237.IIA@cunews.carleton.ca>,
aprasad@superior.carleton.ca (Anil Prasad) writes:

> Can someone PLEASE explain what the And So Is Love CD5 extra tracks
> are all about? What does "US Mixes" mean?

The Eat the Music track is the extended mix from the US EtM single.

The Rubberband Girl track is the dance remix (can't remember the
mixer's name) that was intended for release in the US - the one played
at the Convention, I guess (most of us had gone for food by that time...)

--
Scott Telford, Edinburgh Parallel Computing Centre,        <s.telford@ed.ac.uk>
University of Edinburgh, Mayfield Rd, Edinburgh, EH9 3JZ, UK.(+44 131 650 5978)