Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Innocence Mission - NEWS!

From: sunday@infi.net (Everette Abbott)
Date: 6 Dec 1994 00:06:51 GMT
Subject: The Innocence Mission - NEWS!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hello everyone! I have some WONDERFUL news!!!!

There is now a current release date for the Innocence Mission's 3rd album.
Confirmed from not only A&M, but their management company too. The due date
is

                                April 4th, 1995

Yes, it's a shame it's sooooo far off, but nevertheless this is what we've
all
been waiting for. Lets hope that they don't push it back any further either.

There is a title for the album currently, but that information was not made
available, as it may change in the near future. Specifics on the album
itself
will be made availble to me at the beginning of next month, so keep your
ears
open.

The news about a CD5 Single is not confirmed, but it is on the table of
discussion. Confirmation will not be available until next month. However,
they believe this will happen and be released in March. More than likely,
it would contain 2 album tracks and 2 unreleased tracks.

No videos have been made and none have been proposed. The probability of a
video would more than likely depend on the success of their single. So we
can only hope that they will be successful. And if we have anything to say
about it, I'm sure they will :)

There is even BIGGER news too. A&M is releasing a sampler in Europe this
January-February. The title is "There's More Beyond Words." IM will have
two songs on this sampler so I'm told. So, if you know anyone who can import
these things...get a hold of them quick.

Post-production tapes have not been completed as far as we know. I was told
that they should be finished in either January or February. So a review
won't
be available for a month or two.

That's it! :)
LET'S CELEBRATE! hehe