Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

We've been dissed!

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 94 11:43:42 PST
Subject: We've been dissed!
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

In the Internet Book of the Day dept:

The creators of NetGuide (arguably one of the better of the
hundreds of millions of books about the 'net out there) just made
a new book:  NetChat, about how to find folks with your interests
on the 'net.

Among other glaring innaccuracies and critical information that's
missing (in other groups I read), it calls Our Favorite Newsgroup
"alt.music.gaffa".  Alt?  ALT?!?!?! I huff indignintly...

On a totally unrelated subject, you Webheads out there will want
to check out my BRAND NEW homepage:

http://www.chaco.com/~stev0/index.html

- Stev0 the virus

ObFirstKateSighting:  The legendary Saturday Night Live performance.
I've been a Kate Junkie ever since.