Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-40 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate in Penthouse as Simmons?

From: rallison@holli.com
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 1994 20:03:04 GMT
Subject: Kate in Penthouse as Simmons?
To: uunet!rec-music-gaffa
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@dorite.use.com (News Admin)

I didn't see this mentioned in the FAQ, so I thought I would
ask it here.  Around the time of "The Kick Inside", a friend of
mine had a copy of Penthouse that contained a pictorial of "Kate
Simmons" who we think was really Kate Bush.  In fact, he said that
was why he originally bought the album.  Does anyone else remember
this or know anything about it?  (By the way, we are now both big fans
based on her music.)