Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

re: Gifs of KT?

From: Jo=Malone%Tech=Services%Banyan=Europe@magnolia.banyan.com
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 94 04:22:14 EST
Subject: re: Gifs of KT?
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Mary Perkins wrote
>>Does anyone know of anonymous ftp sites or gopher sites that contain gif
images
>>of Kate and Kate-related stuff?  My PC needs a facelift!  Thanks for your
>>help...

If you can get on the WWW, there's a page with WAV files (mostly quite
large though, 2MB minimum) called "Kate Bush Musical Extravaganza", address
is http://actor.cs.vt.edu/~wentz/index.html. If you're using something like
Netscape or Winweb, you'll be able to search for "Kate Bush" and get there.
There's also "Experiment IV" page, which contains info on stuff like the
KBC/Homeground Convention on 8th May this year, Kate FAQ (frequently asked
questions), discography, details on the Cloudbusting project, plus the
Gaffa T-Shirt project. Then there's "Lionheart", but I've never got through
to it.

Back to your original question, trying FTPing cs.uwp.edu. There are
pictures for practically anyone you can think of, including lots of Kate.
I've grabbed a few myself recently, and they're not half bad.
-Jo
Internet ID: jmalone@banyan.com
A Kansas law: "When two trains approach each other at a crossing, they
shall both come to a full stop, and neither shall start up until the other
has gone."