Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

No Subject

From: tahendr@rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu (Thomas A. Hendricks)
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 1994 14:27:08 -0600
To: rec-music-gaffa@ux1.cso.uiuc.edu

Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
From: tahendr@rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu (Thomas A. Hendricks)
Subject: December Will Be Magic Again...
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 1994 20:27:07 GMT

Well, somebody had to say it!
      Seriously, though, the first Kate song which began my last two years'
worth of infatu-Kate-ion was "Suspended in Gaffa."  My friend Molly had
received a CD recording of "The Dreaming" from one of her other friends for
her 19th birthday and we listened to it...mostly in the background, so it
was especially difficult to understand what she was saying in most of the
songs...it wasn't until I hear the "Pandora" reference that I was actively
trying to listen to the album...the insanity of that waltz intrigued me...I
asked to hear the song again.  In fact, listening to that song when I visit
her today is still a tradition (even though I now own the eight easiest-to-
find albums and some singles...)
    Was there ever a video for this song?