Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate and British culture (sic)

From: nbc@informatics.rutherford.ac.uk
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 1994 11:35:29 +0000
Subject: Kate and British culture (sic)
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Well And So Is Love may have tumbled out of the charts after Kate's
appearance on ToTP (that is *sure* to encourage her to appear again)
but Kate's music can still be heard on British TV and radio.

Anyone else catch the strains of The Man I Love in the background when
Bianca and Natalie were discussing boyfriends in East Enders? And who
heard Tim Brooke-Taylor doing his Kate impression in the sing along
to Wuthering Heights during I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue last night.
Clearly the producers of these icons of British culture appreciate
good music!

Neil
--
Neil Calton                       INTERNET: nbc%inf.rl.ac.uk@nsfnet-relay.ac.uk
Computing & Information Systems Department