Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Annette Peacock

From: Ben_Burch@wes.mot.com (Ben Burch)
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 1994 18:54:31 GMT
Subject: Annette Peacock
Newsgroups: rec.music.marketplace, rec.music.gaffa, rec.music.tori-amos
Sender: root@wes.mot.com (Operator)

Hello!  Please forgive the crossposting, but it seemed that these three
groups would likely reach any of this artist's fans.

I am trying to locate recordings by Annette Peacock.  I have three LPs
from the late '70s/early '80s;

The Perfect Release
X-Dreams
Been in the streets too long

I have heard rumors that some of her music has been released on CD, but
have been unable to track it down.  It seems that the two labels I know of
"Tomato" and "Ironic Records" are now defunct.

Any pointers, even to used record sources, would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You!

--
"I don't speak for Motorola; They don't speak for me."
-Ben Burch                    | Motorola Wireless Data Group: