Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-39 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Which song (Kate Bush) ?

From: klindman@phoenix.oulu.fi (Kimmo Lindman)
Date: 23 Nov 1994 06:09:04 GMT
Subject: Re: Which song (Kate Bush) ?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Mikael Jakonen (a94mikja@ida.his.se) wrote:

: That matches up with the result of MY investigation. I checked The Garden,
: and my (and Kimmo Lindman's) compilation of all Kate Bush lyrics (that we
: got from Andrew Marvick and partially from Kimmo) and came up emptyhanded.
: I checked for "cold" only, to make sure.

: "The Lyrics of Kate Bush" that I have is basically a compilation made by
: Andrew Marvick, with additions made my Kimmo Lindman. It has been edited,
: and converted to Word for Windows (MS-Dos) format. It includes most lyrics
: Kate ever made until spring 1994.

Heyyy! Hold on, that was my name in there... Please do not give me any
KT-honors that I don't deserve, I got those Kate-lyrics from Uli.

Kimmo Lindman  klindman@phoenix.oulu.fi  University of Oulu, Finland
                       G  I  O  R  G  I  N  O
     JEFF DAHLGREN  MYLENE FARMER  un film de LAURENT BOUTONNAT
 Il est certaines histoires dont personne ne souhaite etre le heros