Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Official delurk

From: anders.hultman@unisource.se (Anders Hultman)
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 1994 11:31:05 +0100
Subject: Official delurk
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi!
My name is Anders Hultman, and have been a regular Gaffa-reader for about a
month. Before that I have read the group only occasionally and then mostly
on paper, kindly assisted by friends with Usenet access.

I tried to post some weeks ago, but didn't succeed, but now I've read the
f***ing faq and am trying through the email address.

To start reading Gaffa again trigged my somewhat sleeping Kate-interest,
and I have been playing the piano demos over and over for weeks now :-) I
also note that I haven't kept up to date with Bush-releases. Can anyone
give me a quick discography of what has been happening since last fall,
please? (I have the TRS CD album, Rubberband Girl as 2-track and 3-track
CD-single and Eat The Music as a 4-track CD-single. Plus a ceiling hung
store mobile.)

Anders