Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

love-hounds shirt web page

From: twisted soul <woj@remus.rutgers.edu>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 1994 18:17:05 -0500
Subject: love-hounds shirt web page
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

phellow philocanes,

i've just brushed the debris off a newly constructed web page that has
stev0's scans of the love-hounds t-shirt as well as details on how to
order them. if this appeals to you, please point your favorite web
browser at http://remus.rutgers.edu/~woj/shirt.html.

unfortunately, i am a lowlife scum who hasn't upgraded to a properly
equipped pc and a real network connection (translation: i'm using a
piece-of-shit pc, dialing in and can't do funky graphics). so, i have
not been able to confirm with mine own eyes that the scans are
displayed properly when you look at 'em. if anyone has any problems,
please drop me a line and let me know. thanks.

woj