Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

"Women In Rock"

From: WretchAwry <vickie@pilot.njin.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 94 9:00:16 EST
Subject: "Women In Rock"
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Loves: Kate Bush..Happy Rhodes..Jane Siberry..Tori Amos..Peter Gabriel..

Sigh #1...I meant to change the Subject Line but forgot.  As soon as I
sent it I remembered that many rec.music.gaffa readers probably have
the Subject Line "Ridiculousness" in kill files.  What started out as
a flame war turned into a discussion about Judie Tzuke and this video
compilation.  I get upset when people don't change the Subject Lines
to reflect subject changes, and yet I just did it myself.  Ooops!

Vickie