Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-38 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

New to Love-Hounds, aspiring to leafhood on tapetree

From: jshupe@smtpgate.ssmc.noaa.gov
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 94 15:17:09 EST
Subject: New to Love-Hounds, aspiring to leafhood on tapetree
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

    Hello, fellow KateFans! I've been a lurker in gaffa for a few weeks;
    I've been a fanatic of Kate's work for many years, and am I glad to
    have found you folks.
    ...I joined the mailinglist too late to get in on the original
    tapetree... is there anyone out there who would be willing to make a
    copy? I am willing to engage in any reasonable amount of begging,
    pleading, groveling, and bribery, conjoined with extensive gratitude,
    testimonials, hosannahs, and perpetual spiritual indebtedness, in
    return for this boon. In fact, I'll do almost anything except
    vote Republican.  Please mail to me at address below. Thanks, and once
    again, good to find y'all!

    Joe 'the mad flutist' Shupe
    jshupe@smtpgate.ssmc.noaa.gov