Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Cape Town, S/Africa: Showing The Line, The Cross, The Curve

From: kuyper@iplan.co.za (Kuyper Hoffman)
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 1994 08:41:55 +0200 (SAST)
Subject: Cape Town, S/Africa: Showing The Line, The Cross, The Curve
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net (Love Hounds)

All Love-Hounds or readers of r.m.g (this may appear twice as I'm
not sure how the gatewaying works) who live in or near Cape Town in
are invited to contact me to arrange a private viewing of TLTCTC.

I recently brought a video copy back from the UK with me, and it's
GREAT!  I don't have the greatest playback environment (no stereo
VCR yet :(  ) so volunteered kit or venue with large screen TV :)
would be welcome.

Anyway, please e-mail me or call me at work on:
	(021) 788-4163

If you're interested.  There are a few Love-Hounds that get fed
directly from my mail exploder, I don't know who else is out there.

Cheers for now
Kuyper "all-Floyded-out--NOT" Hoffman
--
|          Kuyper Hoffman               |  This signature contains:        |
|        kuyper@iplan.co.za             |  carbonated water, citric acid,  |