Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TLTCTC Comments

From: "MKELAN2.BGPUERZE" <BGPUERZE@MKELAN2.REMNET.AB.COM>
Date: 14 Nov 1994 11:26:11 CST
Subject: TLTCTC Comments
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Comment: MEMO 1994/11/14 11:43

I finally saw TLTCTC and loved it!  Actually I was not expecting it to be as
entertaining as it turned out to be, mostly because of the, let's say,
'subdued' comments of some of the other postings.

I know I saw IED's comments on the movie posted earlier (I should have kept
them to read them after I saw the movie..bummer), but I was wondering
peoples' ideas of the bird symbolism.  Seems to me that Miranda and Kate
turned 'bird-like' after the Red Shoes transformation.  Bird feathers in
their costume, etc.  In fact some of the publicity photos from the KBC
magazine showed them with a bird hat (I don't think they wore these in the
film).  Any ideas on this bird thing???

Bernie