Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Varttina

From: mk59200@cs.tut.fi (Markku Kolkka)
Date: 14 Nov 1994 15:04:44 GMT
Subject: Varttina
To: rec-music-gaffa@funet.fi
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

I remember seeing some references to this Finnish band on this group
before, so I thought to mention that their 4th album "Aitara" is
released and entered the Finnish album charts at #33. The single
"Tumala" is getting lots of airplay on the radio, but I haven't heard
the rest of the album yet. The style seems to be a bit more "electric"
than on the previous albums, but the vocal sound is still the same.
--
	Markku Kolkka
	mk59200@cc.tut.fi