Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

MoP cover

From: jeffy@wam.umd.edu (Jeffrey Craig Burka)
Date: 10 Nov 1994 05:13:53 GMT
Subject: MoP cover
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

The other day I thought I noticed something "wrong" with the cover of the
"Moments of Pleasure" single.  I confirmed it tonight when I saw TLTCTC for
the second time.  Anybody wanna guess what I'm talking about?

Incidentally, many thanks to the couple of Love-Hounds who mentioned that
there would be a free showing of TLTCTC in Georgetown this evening.  I was
able to make it to the show, though honestly it wasn't particularly better
than watching my videotape...the sound was pretty miserable.  But hey, I
got to see it on something bigger than a console tv so I'm happy.

Jeff
(who should have worn his r.m.g shirt but instead wore his TRS shirt from
the album release last year...)