Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-37 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

She kissed my shoes

From: Gleea@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 1994 20:44:08 -0500
Subject: She kissed my shoes
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
Sender: Gleea@aol.com

I have a little story I thought might amuse others on this list -->

Several months ago I had the great, and challening, pleasure of making a Kate
mix tape for a friend of mine who *needed* to be introduced to the wonders
that are Kate.  She's a Pagan friend of mine, so I included most of her songs
which (IMHO) indicate a similar bent.

I was recently rewarded for my insight into my friend's musical tastes.  She
told me that she never wants to listen to anything else now _but_ this
miraculous tape.  I cheerfully offered to make her yet another tape.  So
grateful was this friend, that she bent over and reverently *kissed* the tops
 of each of my canvas sneakers.

Ladies and gentlemen, I have now witnessed and helped to fascilitate a
genuine Kate Conversion.

I am humbled by this experience.

Yours,

Lee  ~~~feel your hair come tumbling down
            feel your feet start kissing the ground~~~