Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-36 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Dreaming

From: RIDLEY@ZASU.SPRL.UMICH.EDU
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 1994 10:57:32 -0500 (EST)
Subject: The Dreaming
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@UUNET.UU.NET

I had a dream last night that Kate was coming in concert and I was the only
one on Love Hounds that had tickets...

weirdo man.

Vickie:

  Don't worry, I make fun of myself all the time, and I consider myself to be
a pretty good friend... kind of a dysfunctional relationship, eh?

Jon (I think):

  I actually know where the Newbury Comics and Tower records are in Burlington.
Wow, spending a summer at Hanscom Air Force base really does pay off...

Chris W.:

  Smile a little bit... your messages lately have had a lot of frown oriented
material.

  I'm going out and buying the Nightmare Before Christmas soundtrack today...

  Just thought you would all like a little part of my life to share.

Aaron