Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Off-topic: Enya

From: "Klammer, Arn" <AKlammer@nibuisg.ccdn.otc.com.au>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 94 16:31:00 EDT
Subject: Off-topic: Enya
To: Love-Hounds <Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net>
Encoding: 22 TEXT

Hi folks,

This is completely off topic, but I know not where else I can go*.

Is there a list server for Enya/Clannad/related music?  I ask this as I can
browse the alt.music.enya newsgroup, but cannot post to it.  As I can post
to listservers, however, I wondered if indeed this was an option for me.

While I've already diverted your attention from KT to Enya:

Did anyone go to "The Last Night of the Proms" at the Sydney Opera House
last Thursday?  I was quite excited to note that "I Dreamt I Dwelt In Marble
Halls" was on the programme, but was disappointed with the actual rendition.
 I guess I've been spoilt by the angelic harmonies in Enya's version, so the
live version sounded flat.

And now, back to your regular programming...

Arn.
* No smart follow-ups suggesting where I can go, either!