Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

cathy demos

From: faster than a rolling o <woj@romulus.rutgers.edu>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 1994 08:24:20 -0400
Subject: cathy demos
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

ghough@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (Gerald E Hough) sez:
>Cathy's Album too:  The Kick Inside/Hammer Horror/A Rose Growing Old/
>Keep Me Waiting/Davy/Disbelieving Angel/Dont Push Your Foot on the
>Heartbreak/Kite/L'Amour Looks Something Like You/Strange Phenomena/
>Moving/Really Gets Me Going/(Kashka from Baghdad)

>The track in parenthesis isn't listed on the cover, but is on the album...

if memory serves, "kashka" was included on _cathy's album too_ since it
was mucked up on the first lp. there's a repeated pop that can be heard
on every revolution of the lp (which was, unfortunately, used as the
master for the _if you could see me fly_ cd which is also marred
thus).

_O_ woj@remus.rutgers.edu                            co-ed naked usenet