Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Heart that I heart

From: Bruce Gordon <bruceg@u.washington.edu>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 1994 19:02:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Heart that I heart
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hi Y'all,

	I just had to say something about the Wilson sisters (I'm typing
from next door to the house where they had their first voice lessons,
here in Seattle).  Ann and Nancy (as have Peter gabriel and dear K8) have
done lots of music that would/could be termed questionable, and often,
there is a reason that is not all that apparent when we are suffering the
effects.  So (pg's) funded the creation of RealWorld and likewise Heart
and Bad Animals funded the creation of Bad Animals studio(s) here in
Seattle.  Both are very worthwhile gestures to the world.  So we had to
put up with Sledgehammer and "Never", so what?  The end result is incredible.

sorry for the non-k8 message, but I love the wilson's (since '76!...I'm
dating myself iknow) and the Lovemongers as well.  I wonder if they
remember George Peckham?

	bruce, Lord of the Reedy River,
purveyor of astrology, etymology and legerdemain.