Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-35 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: What is the name...

From: jeffy@wam.umd.edu (Jeffrey Craig Burka)
Date: 21 Oct 1994 01:00:53 GMT
Subject: Re: What is the name...
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <9410201709.AA10991@sowebo.charm.net>,
Milky Way <totoro@charm.net> wrote:
>Will wrote:

>However I think TLTCTC is pretty clear, as long as you can remember which C
>is which. Will, I suggest you sing along with Kate when you play the song
>"The Red Shoes", and you'll get it soon enough!!!

<giggle>  So does this mean I should go to my video purveyor and ask for
"The Curve the Cross & the Line"?  Or should I start singing, "And this
line is your path / and this cross is your heart / and this curve is your
smile."?

The title of the movie is clearly different from the line in the song.  I
could have my history wrong, but didn't we (at Love Hounds) know the name
of the movie before the album was released?  I vaguely remember somebody
commenting that the song was different from the movie title...

Jeff
(who can easily remember the lyric from the choreography from the quad
ballet routine he developed and flew several times on the Eastern League
sport kite circuit this past year...)