Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Anger & Love

From: steve.b@TQS.COM (Steve Berlin)
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 94 12:59:32 PDT
Subject: Anger & Love
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Marcel Rijs <100276.2176@compuserve.com> flames:

>I'm sorry my one innocent remark, inspired by possible other
>people's opinions led you to have to vent so much frustration at
>once. This response was slightly informative, but highly
>unnecessary. I don't wish to be screamed at like I'm some god damn
>fucking criminal breaking every possible law of copyrights in
>public. P*** off and leave me alone in future. _God_! >:-(

Forget to take your Prozac this morning, Marcel?

GROHS@UCBEH.SAN.UC.EDU asks:

>I would love to subscribe to your Kate Bush information service.  I have been a
>big fan for many years. However, please warn me if this subscription comes with
>any obligations.  Thank you, I look forward to hearing fromr you.

Your only obligation to love EVERY SINGLE SONG, VIDEO, and GASTRIC EMMISION
Kate has ever down above and beyond that of ANYONE ELSE.

- Stev0 the loved and angered

P.S. I finally saw the infamous Diet Coke can (a co-worker's - you couldn't
PAY me to drink that swill!) and you folks who think it looks like the KT
logo need to take a nap.  If it were a straight line over the "K", I'd
say you had a point, but it's just a wavy line that happens to be over
the K.  Not even close.  Sorry.