Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TLTCTC

From: ?@nwu.edu (Medill Computer Lab)
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 1994 13:43:33 -0600
Subject: TLTCTC
To: rec-music-gaffa@relay1.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Friday night I finally saw TLTCTC, thanks to Chris & Vickie.

Geesh, don't give up the day job, Kate. I know I'll get flamed for this,
but I really didn't like it. It made me wish for the ill-fated TNW video,
because I know she could have done better with that. TLTCTC just had a
ridiculous plot, and Kate can't act. On the other hand, she looked great.

*sigh* Were the Fruitopia commercials worth it? I'm not sure I want to see
the next one. Still, as a Kate fan, I'll buy TLTCTC.

==> Valerie