Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-34 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Where to begin???

From: alan_a@infi.net (Alan Augustson)
Date: 15 Oct 1994 18:01:11 GMT
Subject: Where to begin???
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi!

Just having discovered your newsgroup today (what on earth does 'gaffa'
mean?), and having discovered Kate not TOO long before that...

Where does one begin with a Kate Bush collection?  I started with 'The Whole
Story' just out of curiosity (I loved her voice accompanying PG, and was
eager to hear some of her own material).  Then 'The Red Shoes' came out
shortly afterward, and I snapped up a copy (what the hell's wrong with
'Rubberband Girl'?  Can't she have some FUN once in a while?).

Now I'm not sure which way to go...  any thoughts?

Alan Augustson               |  I don't compromise my principles.  I
Virginia Beach, VA, USA      |  don't HAVE to.  They don't have any
alan_a@infi.net              |  bearing on my life anyway...