Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-33 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Red Box Collectable.

From: ghough@magnus.acs.ohio-state.edu (Gerald E Hough)
Date: 11 Oct 1994 22:43:39 GMT
Subject: Red Box Collectable.
To: rec-music-gaffa@rodan.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

i was in this store today and I saw a Red Box KaTe shoe box.  Black
box with red letters.  Inside was The Red Shoes CD, a pin and a
shirt.  The store wanted $49.99 for it, and it was obviously used, but
was #51/1500 and made in Italy...

So the question is:  Should I fork over the dough for it, or is it
too expensive for the used box thingie...

Thanks,

--Jer

| Gerald E. Hough II		|"You only live twice:			|
| Avian Auditory Neuroscience	|"Once when you're born,		|
| Columbus, OH			|"Once when you look death in the face."|
|>>Insanity is time-consuming<< |	-Ian Fleming			|