Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: (no subject given!)

From: mprozac@aol.com (MProzac)
Date: 5 Oct 1994 02:27:02 -0400
Subject: Re: (no subject given!)
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: news@aol.net

It's strange but everyone Katefan I've ever known was a woman.  The men I
knew (boys who like Tool) in college thought she was boring.  Besides a
friend from high school who likes Hounds of Love because there are
Weimaraners (his favorite dog) on the cover I don't know many men who like
her.  There was however a friend who was obsessed with an old picture of
her from around the time of her first album in which she was wearing a
leotard.  He would actually jack off her to that poster!