Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1994-32 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TLTCTC

From: Gary Moore <gmoore@u.washington.edu>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 1994 16:26:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: TLTCTC
To: LoveHounds <love-hounds@uunet.uu.net>

I just got back from seeing "The Line, The Cross, The Curve" here in
Seattle.  It will show again today at 4:50, 7:00, and 9:05 at the Varsity,
so if you're in Seattle and missed the posts to LoveHounds about it or
forgot, there may still be a chance if you're reading this on October 1.

Anyway... there was a stack of flyers in the lobby saying that TLTCTC
will be released "at a video store near you" on October 25.

I think I would sum up the movie by saying, "The music was exquisite and
Miranda Richardson was terrific--what a great music video."  I wish it
had been more Spielbergian.  Or maybe Ridley Scott.  Hmmm.

 gmoore@u.washington.edu        READ LINUX JOURNAL        gary@ssc.com
     One man's GRIDLOCK is another man's representative democracy.

               (BTW, on the ground in Haiti, the "multi-
                national" force is about 99.87% American)